Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not surprising.........

Sorry for another belated post re Monday night weigh in results, but this week both Hubby and I gained 0.7 kg. No surprises there as I didn't really do much exercise and fell off the bandwagon more than once. So now back to 1.3kg lost. Have decided to set myself a little goal to help me stay on track - Lose 5kg and book in to have a pedicure, as a little treat. My feet haven't been pampered for ages now and I really want a pedicure so now I have a goal, hopefully I can stick to it and lose some more weight. Fingers & toes crossed, mouth shut!!

2 comments:

  1. My granddaughter's did my feet last night...it felt great. Oh how we seem to neglect ourselve's. Be good to you.
    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie, I'm on my way, another great loss last night!!
    Em x

    ReplyDelete