Thursday, February 3, 2011

Compliments...

It's always nice to hear compliments about yourself, about the way you look or the fact that you've lost weight!! Hubby said to me the other night, as I stripped down ready for a shower, "I can tell you've lost weight". I was shocked, "Really?" I said, "How??" Men must really hate it when women ask them to explain themselves as there's really no right answer!! Hubby then said, "Well, don't take this the wrong way............(never a good line!!)..........you're getting flabby, not solid". Now I know it was meant as a compliment, and thanks Hubby I do love you, but now not only do I have to lose weight I also have to tone my flabby bits!! Which I knew I was going to have to but thought I might focus on the weight thing first!! And then my ma came down yesterday, and being a woman herself and having struggled with weight issues before, said "Gee Em, I can really tell you've started to lose a bit, you look great". Awwwh  Thanks mum!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your mum is a lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Em!

    It is really hard work and there is nothing better than when people start noticing & complimenting you.

    I've managed to get 30kg off, but have (at least) another 15kg to go, but bloody hell it is hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caz. Awesome work Paula!!

    ReplyDelete