Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monday night weigh in!

After the initial shock subsided, which took about a week, hubby and I decided that we had to do something about our weight, as he had also put on excess weight. I had a c-section this last pregnancy so that makes things a little tougher as you're not supposed to do most things for 6 weeks. I have just started walking again, pushing my son on his bike around the block every night before tea. It takes about 20minutes and although there is only 1 hill, I do sweat!! And man did my legs feel it after my first walk.....something they had not been accustomed to for a while!!! SO anyways, I said to hubby I need to be accountable for this health kick - I have previously done weight watchers when losing weight for my wedding and love the fact that you go there once a week, get weighed and it's recorded. So up on the fridge went our starting weights - mine was 85.9kgs and that was last Monday. I have tried to walk every night, have dropped 2 nights I think, have been more conscious of what I eat and how much I eat. Will let you know how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment