Thursday, March 17, 2011

!!! sdrawkcab gnioG (or Going backwards!!)

I knew the day would come when I jumped on those scales only to be really devastated about my weight loss journey and Tuesday night was it. Turns out I've actually put on 2 kgs so technically now I've only lost .4kg in 6weeks. Hubby has also put on a bit, not quite as much as me and has declared that "the scales must be broken!!!!" I'd love to think so but cannot blame them, I only have myself to blame. I have had 2 very sick little kidlets over the past 2 to 3 weeks and it has certainly taken it's toll on me. There has been very little exercise and most definitely been crappy meals. Our own fault so I kind of knew it was coming. Am off to my folks place next week so hopefully I may drop some weight whilst I'm there as I won't have to cook tea - not that I do anyway - mum and dad are on the CSIRO diet so I'll be eating whatever they have and may also get a chance to go for some walks as there will be another set of hands or two to help look after these kidlets!! Fingers crossed because I really want that pedicure at 5kgs lost!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment